Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Home run city

Everyone says that Texas is a hitters ball park. Yesterday the Baltimore Orioles played the Texas Rangers at Texas and the game ended up 10-9 a victory for the Orioles, bad pitching maybe good hitting yes. I'm not sure if it is only the ball park the Orioles and Rangers are two teams that are known for being offensive teams with less then great pitching. I'm not sold on the ballpark being a hitters park but I'm starting to think so as I'm watching the Oriole game tonight there have been five home runs in the game tonight, before the 5th inning.

Update: 10:48 p.m. the game slowed down the Orioles starter left with discomfort in his elbow very early in the game during the 2nd inning. The game is now in extra innings thanks to some great work from the bpen and defence so I guess pitching beats hitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment